martedì 6 aprile 2021

Led Zeppelin - 1973-03-17 - Munich, DE (AUD/FLAC) "Lunatics In Munich"




(Audience FLAC)

Lunatics In Munich

Stereo Audience Recording

lineage
AUD > SILVERS > EAC > WAV > TLH > FLAC (LEVEL8)

Disc 1
01. Rock and Roll
02. Over the Hills and Far Away
03. Black Dog
04. Misty Mountain Hop
05. Since I've Been Loving You
06. Dancing Days
07. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
08. The Song Remains the Same
09. The Rain Song
10. Dazed and Confused

Disc 2
01. Dazed and Confused
02. Stairway to Heaven
03. Whole Lotta Love Medley:
Everybody Needs Somebody to Love
Let That Boy Boogie
Baby I Don't Care
Let's Have A Party
I Can't Quit You Baby
The Lemon Song: Going Down Slow
04. Heartbreaker

I'm not sure why but Dazed and Confused appears on disc 1 and disc 2. On disc 2 it's more complete...I've included both because that's how it plays on the original bootleg.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento