martedì 1 agosto 2023

U2 - 2017-08-01 - Brussels, BE (IEM/AUD FLAC) "Set My Mind On Fire"


(IEM/AUD FLAC)

'Set My Mind On Fire'

Audience-IEM matrix
By Empress Valley, produced by 'The W.T.H. Twins'

CD1
01 - Opening - The Whole Of The Moon
02 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
03 - New Year's Day
04 - Bad / Heroes (snippet) / Where Are We Now? (snippet)
05 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
06 - Where The Streets Have No Name / California (There is no End to Love) (snippet)
07 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 - With Or Without You
09 - Bullet The Blue Sky / America (snippet)
10 - Running To Stand Still
11 - Red Hill Mining Town

CD2
12 - In God's Country
13 - Trip Through Your Wires
14 - One Tree Hill
15 - Exit / Wise Blood (snippet) / Eeny Meeny Miny Moe (snippet)
16 - Mothers Of The Disappeared

encore(s):
17 - Miss Sarajevo
18 - Beautiful Day / Starman (snippet)
19 - Elevation
20 - Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
21 - Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
22 - One / Ghost Dance (snippet)
23 - I Will Follow

1 commento:

  1. Hey EDGE that surprise, I thought it would take longer to appear. I love this tour of U2.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

    RispondiElimina