venerdì 6 settembre 2024

Jimi Hendrix - 1970-09-06 - Isle of Fehmarn, DE (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

1970-09-06 Isle of Fehmarn [3 Source Merge by funkydrummer]

FLAC> Adobe Audition 3 - NR, EQ, Comp, Mastering >FLAC

This is a new merge consisting of mainly Source 1 - Stage and Source 3 - Audience...
Source 2 - Windy - used only when source 3 not available...

All sources are FLAC - Sources 1 and 3 from the ATMs and Source 2 - FLAC copy of Wink Of An Eye LP (which was declicked)

01 Intro (Source 1 mainly - some source 3 merged)
02 Killing Floor (Source 1 and 3 merge)
03 Spanish Castle Magic (Source 1 and 3 merge)
04 All Along The Watchtower (Source 1 and 3 merge)
05 Hey Joe (Source 1 and 3 merge)
06 Hey Baby (Source 1 mainly - some source 3 merged)
07 Message to Love (Source 1 and 3 merge)
08 Foxy Lady (Source 1 and 2 merge)
09 Red House (Source 1)
10 Ezy Rider (Source 1 and 3 merge)
11 Freedom - Billy and Mitch solos (Source 1 and 3 merge)
12 Room Full Of Mirrors (Source 1 and 3 merge)
13 Purple Haze (Source 1 and 3 merge)
14 Voodoo Child (Source 1 and 3 merge)

Extra Tracks
15 Hey Baby (Source 1 & 3 - Panned Hard LR)
16 Hey Baby (Source 1 & 2)
17 All Along the Watchtower (Source 1 & 2)

This is a completely new merge from scratch, and I hope an improvement on previous efforts. I wanted this to sound the best it could and consistent all the way through, and this time I just mainly used 1 and 3 - mainly because Source 2 (Windy Tape) has a lot of hiss, and didn't blend as well. I added the extra tracks of other merges I did - using Hey Baby as an example of what it might sound panned hard LR and what source 1 and 2 sounded like. Even though I tried to get Hey Baby, for example, dead on - it still didn't sound as good to me as just using the best single source...so for Hey Baby, I used source 1 for the intro, as source 3 is missing the intro - but used as much as was available. I was going to use a single source for Foxy Lady - but I decided to merge it, even though I find the 2nd source a bit lacking.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento