domenica 10 settembre 2023

U2 - 2017-09-10 - Indianapolis, IN (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

U2 
September 10, 2017 
Lucas Oil Stadium 
Indianapolis, Indiana 

Source: Sound Professionals CMC-08s (AT943s)->SP-SB10->Roland R05-> 
CoolEditPro->CD Wave->TLH 
Taper: ironchef 

01. Sunday Bloody Sunday 
02. New Year's Day 
03. Bad 
04. Pride (In The Name of Love) 
05. Where the Streets Have No Name 
06. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 
07. With Or Without You 
08. Bullet The Blue Sky 
09. Running To Stand Still 
10. Red Hill Mining Town 
11. In God's Country 
12. Trip Through Your Wires 
13. One Tree Hill 
14. Exit 
15. Mothers of the Disappeared 
16. encore break 
17. Beautiful Day 
18. Elevation 
19. Vertigo 
20. You're the Best Thing About Me 
21. Ultra Violet (Light My Way) 
22. One 

Total time: 123:29 

Notes by the taper:
This was U2's first time back in Indy since 2001. I recorded from the GA field over to the far right side (artist left) and was positioned between the two PA stacks on that side. The sound was great to my ears, but on the recording the bass drum sounds like it's to the point of clipping at times. My levels were fine, and the only time I noticed a potential problem during the show was during "Mothers of the Disappeared" of all songs when it seemed like they really pushed the low end up in the mix. It sounds fine on my headphones, but you may want to adjust the bass depending on your taste. Overall, I think this turned out well considering the venue. The roof was open which certainly helped keep the reverb from being as bad as it could have been. The band puts on a spectacular show, so go check it out if they come anywhere near you. Enjoy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento