venerdì 10 febbraio 2023

Bad Company - 2012-06-09 - Norje, SWE (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

Norje, SWE
Sweden Rock Festival (Festival Stage)
2012-06-09

source: FM broadcast 2013-01-19
length: 55.53

01 - Can´t get enough
02 - Honey child
03 - Simple man
04 - Feel like makin´ love
05 - Shooting star
06 - Rock and roll fantasy
07 - Movin´ on
08 - Deal with the preacher
09 - Good lovin´ gone bad
10 - Bad company
11 - Ready for love

Notes: I cut the opening announcement, I left one short announcement in so that I didn´t miss a count-in, and the announcementcut before Bad Company is not very good since the announcer went on and on and the audiencesound changed. This is a minor quibble though, and I think you´ll get over it.

What an amazing afternoon this was. 90 minutes of pure joy. Bands like these are what makes Sweden Rock ROCK, they can book all the big headliners in the world if they want - me, I go for the afternoon bands.

The FM-broadcast last night captured this. Man would I have loved to hear the full show in this quality, but for now we´ll settle with this and enjoy it. I said to a friend yesterday while listening - it´s like listening to a 70´s livealbum, only it was made in 2012. And I was there. Brilliant stuff, this!

2 commenti:

  1. Thanks, EDGE. There's some classic rock on here, for sure!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I just was captured by the comment "it´s like listening to a 70´s livealbum".
    WOW, whoever wrote this, he was right!
    Thanks

    RispondiElimina