sabato 21 luglio 2012

Jackson Browne and Bonnie Raitt - 1998-08-13 - Holmdel, NJ (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

PNC Arts Center, Holmdel, NJ

+ Bonus Material unrelated to the show

Sorry no linage but its a very good recording except from some small spots of digi noise where i have noted but it didn't alter my enjoyment.I am currently going through my JB stuff and I'll be upping a few shows in the next week or so that haven't been aired here that I have traded over the years so look out for them.

Discs One
01 - I'm Alive
02 - The Barricades Of Heaven
03 - For A Dancer
04 - The Pretender
05 - In The Shape Of A Heart
06 - Cocaine
07 - Your Bright Baby Blues (w/ Bonnie Raitt)
08 - World In Motion (w/ Bonnie Raitt)

JB Bonus material
FM801 Osaka Japan
09 - The Barricades Of Heaven
10 - The Next Voice You Hear
11 - I'm Alive
12 - The Pretender

Disc Two
01 - Here Come Those Tears Again (w/ Bonnie Raitt)
02 - Running On Empty (w/ Bonnie Raitt)
03 - Somebody's Baby

Set II
04 - No Business
05 - Love Letter
06 - I Believe I'm In Love With You
07 - I'm On Your Side
08 - Blue For No Reason
09 - Lovers Will
10 - Meet Me Half Way
11 - Round 'n' Round
12 - I Am A Patriot (w/ Jackson Browne) (slight static interference)
13 - The Times You've Come (w/ Jackson Browne)

Disc Three
01 - The Fundamental Things
02 - Something To Talk About
03 - Spit Of Love
04 - I Can't Make You Love Me (slight digi noise)
05 - Love Sneakin' Up On You
06 - Thing Called Love (w/ Jackson Browne)
07 - For A Rocker (w/ Jackson Browne) (slight digi noise)
08 - Angel From Montgomery (w/ Jackson Browne)

Bonus material Unknown Festival
09 - JB With Jeff Peago
10 - The Next Voice You Hear
11 - Lights & Vertues
12 - Live In The Balance

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento