giovedì 17 maggio 2012

Bruce Springsteen - 2012-05-15 - Las Palmas, SP (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

AUD Recording, FLAC Level 8, 16/44.1

Lineage:
Church Audio STC-11 Cardioid > Zoom H1 (Mic-In, 0dB Gain, 24 Bit, 48 Khz) > Adobe Audition 3 > CDWave > Trader's Little Helper > You

Location:
Front row of the Pit, directly in front of the speakers below the left hand side video screen.


01 - Intro
02 - We Take Care Of Our Own
03 - Wrecking Ball
04 - Badlands
05 - No Surrender
06 - Death To My Hometown
07 - My City Of Ruins
08 - Out In The Street
09 - Jack Of All Trades
10 - Seeds
11 - Prove It All Night
12 - Two Hearts
13 - Working On The Highway
14 - Shackled And Drawn
15 - Waiting On A Sunny Day
16 - The Promised Land
17 - Apollo Medley
18 - The River
19 - The Rising
20 - Lonesome Day
21 - We Are Alive
22 - Land Of Hope And Dreams

Encores:
23 - Intro To
24 - Born In The U.S.A.
25 - Born To Run
26 - Bobby Jean
27 - Dancing In The Dark
28 - Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out

Notes by the taper
First AUD tape of the European tour? I think so. This is an extremely accurate reproduction of what it sounded like where I was. By which I mean... not amazing, but fine.

Front Row of the Pit so naturally there is some close range clapping and stuff around me. But nothing too bad.

I didn't use my Church Audio pre-amp because I, stupidly, forgot my 3.5mm cable. But I didn't need to use the Zoom H1's in-built pre-amps as the volume was loud enough. The only affect the lack of pre-amp could have had is that the mics may not have been powered enough, so they were easier to distort. However I don't think there is any of that distortion in the recording. Bruce's vocals sound a bit distorted at times, but that's what it sounded like
out of the PA to me.

No processing or EQ etc. Just a straight up levels normalise.

Not too much info in this info file as I'm a bit pressed for time, but I wanted to get it out there.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento