sabato 20 gennaio 2024

Todd Rundgren - 1988-01-20 - Tokyo, JP (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

Todd Rundgren
Kosei Nenkin Hall, Tokyo, Japan 
January 20, 1988
Source: FM radio

Lineage: FM > cass. (1) > Audacity > Wav > Flac 

01. There Goes My Inspiration
02. Love Of The Common Man
03. Hammer In My Heart
04. Lysistrata
05. Cliché
06. It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference
07. I Saw The Light
08. Can We Still Be Friends?
09. Drive
10. One World
11. Love Is The Answer 

Total time 42:19

Dave's notes:
This is from a first generation tape I got from a tape trader from Tokyo in the late 1980s. Masanori Saito...if you're out there still, sir, I salute you. You were a great rock n' roll tape trading friend, back in the days when we did this all by international mail. 3/4 of this is Todd "unplugged" with just guitar or piano...note that this was well before the MTV-driven "Unplugged" trend which started in 1989.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento