mercoledì 20 marzo 2024

The Eagles - 1973-03-20 - London, UK (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

"Recorded for BBC Television"

Lineage:
CD-R (trade) > EAC (secure) > FLAC compression level 8"

01. Train Leaves Here This Morning (4:07)
02. (Whatever Happened To) Saturday Night? (3:45)
03. Peaceful Easy Feeling (4:40)
04. Certain Kind of Fool (3:40)
05. Early Bird (5:22)
06. Witchy Woman (5:36)
07. Take It Easy (5:31)
08. Out of Control (3:26)
09. Early Bird (alternate take) (8:24)
10. Already Gone (6:22)

Notes:
Apparently this is a bootleg called "Early Bird." I don't know who released it, as you will discover in the original text file. It just says it a boot of that name with no other information. As you will also note, the uploader I got it from says "Recorded for BBC Television." I don't really know what it means, "recorded for…" It sounds like an odd construction to me, but what do I know. Perhaps he (or she) meant "from."

It had been quite a while since I had listened to this, however, I like to listen to whatever I upload just before posting. I loaded it into Songbird on the computer (with just it's crappy internal speakers) and started playing it when the wife pipes up with "What the hell??! How long have you had that? Where did you get it? How come all of the #%*@ you download doesn't sound that good? I want that so I can listen to it in the car!" At the end of the show she said "Is that all? I want more!" Oh well. Obviously this is one that she most definitely likes. Hell, she wants more. I don't think I've uploaded anything else that she likes this much, whatever that's worth. Note that the last track is from a different performance. Neither the wife nor I think it sounds as good as the first nine tracks, but still, she wants me to include it on the disc I burn for her. It also sounds to me like perhaps it's not from the BBC, but again, what do I know.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento