mercoledì 23 agosto 2023

Stevie Ray Vaughan 1986-08-23 - Syracuse, NY (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

New York State Fairgrounds, Syracuse, NY (USA)
August 23, 1986

Unknown Audience Source

transfer & tracked*: smores
Cassette of unknown generation > Tascam 202MKV > Edirol R09 (16/44) > Adobe Audition (level boost/hiss reduction) > CD Waveditor (tracking) > flac8

* have mercy on me. What I know of Stevie Ray Vaughan could just about fill a thimble. If I have mistracked this, my apologies, but I will take corrections. 

01. Scuttle Buttin' 
02. Say What! 
03. Superstition [Stevie Wonder]
04. Mary Had a Little Lamb [Buddy Guy]
05. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) [Jimi Hendrix Experience]
06. Ain't Gone 'n' Give Up On Love
07. Couldn't Stand The Weather
08. You'll Be Mine [Howlin’ Wolf]
09. Life Without You 
10. ?
11. Love Struck Baby

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento