martedì 17 dicembre 2019
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
Date: July 26, 1983
Venue: Bayou Club, Washington, D.C.
Source: Soundboard Recording
Source: CDr > WAV > FLAC [lilreed79 - thanks!]
Convert: FLAC > Traders Little Helper > WAV > SHNtool [join wav files]
Lineage: ANA(x) > CDr > WAV > SHNtool > Cool Edit Pro v2.0 > WAV > CD Wave v1.98 > FLAC [level 8]
All edits and repairs with Cool Edit Pro v2.0; retracked with CD Wave v1.98.
No EQ or noise reduction was used. No music was lost. This is not meant to be the definitve edition. I am pleased with the outcome and hope you enjoy it as well.
01 Testify (1)
02 So Excited
03 Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
04 I'm Cryin'
05 The Things (That) I Used to Do
06 Tell Me (2)
07 Dirty Pool (3)
08 Mary Had a Little Lamb (4)
09 Pride and Joy
10 Love Struck Baby
11 Texas Flood (5)
12 Little Wing (6) >
13 Third Stone From the Sun
The following edits were performed with Cool Edit Pro v2.0:
(1) added two seconds of silence and a two second fade in.
(2) dropout in right channel amplified.
(3) tape flip faded.
(4) dropout in right channel repaired by copy > paste from left channel.
(5) removed one-half second tape overlap @ 10:49.
(6) very light static in the right channel of "Little Wing" and "Third Stone" was removed from the quieter passages. It is inaudible in the louder passages.
(a) track-at-once burn gaps between tracks repaired.
(b) all clicks and pops painstakingly removed by hand.
(c) edited and/or crossfaded track transitions to present a more seamless flow of the performance.