giovedì 22 settembre 2022

W.A.S.P. - 1989-06-15 - Munich, DE (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

W.A.S.P.
Munich, GER
Theatre Fabrik
1989-06-15 (june 15th)

source: soundboard
length: 53.45
quality: A

01 - The Heretic (The Lost Child)
02 - The Real Me
03 - L.O.V.E. Machine
04 - Wild Child
05 - The Headless Children
06 - Forever Free *not included
07 - I Don't Need No Doctor *not included
08 - Thunderhead
09 - I Wanna Be Somebody
10 - Animal (F*** like a beast)
11 - Mean Man
12 - Blind in Texas

This is of the best sounding ones for sure! Blackie and Johnny are taking turns singing their asses off and that comes through crisp and clear on this soundboard recording (listen to 'Mean Man', totally KILLER!!). I 'Don't Need No Doctor' and 'Forever Free' are not included from this source and I'm not sure why... However, there's another circulated source from this gig which is complete but doesn't sound as good and has some playback speed issues. It's labeled as an AUD but I think that's up for discussion, to my ears it sounds like the same SBD but higher gen. If there's interest I could share that aswell. Despite being incomplete this one's a gem and WASP SBDs are quite rare.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento