martedì 21 settembre 2021

The Rolling Stones - 2015-06-09 - Atlanta, GA (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

The Rolling Stones 
Bobby Dodd Stadium 
GA Tech Campus 
Atlanta, GA 

Audio Lineage 
PMD-EMC-1 sound professionals standard binaural mics (croakie/glasses mount) > Edirol R-09HR > SanDisk SD card > PC > CD Wave/Split > Flac level 8 > TLH > Torrent > You 
(Edirol R-09HR settings = sample rate 44.1kHz - wav 16bit - stereo - limiter - low cut freq 100hz - input level 40 ) ( Raw Transfer - No Mastering or Editing or EQ ) 

disc one 
01. Start Me Up 
02. It's Only Rock n Roll (But I Like It) 
03. All Down The Line 
04. Tumbling Dice 
05. Doom And Gloom 
06. Can't You Hear Me Knocking 
07. You Gotta Move 
08. Some Girls ( By Request ) 
09. Honky Tonk Women (with Band Introductions) 
10. Before They Make Me Run 
11. Happy 

disc two 
12. Midnight Rambler 
13. Miss You 
14. Gimme Shelter 
15. Jumping Jack Flash 
16. Sympathy For The Devil 
17. Brown Sugar 

Encore 
18. You Can't Always Get What You Want (With The Emory University Concert Choir) 
19. ( I Can't Get No) Satisfaction 

taper-jackflash 
(JF 79 ) 

St Paul And The Broken Bones opened. They were not captured, as I wasnt going to risk losing any battery strength. 

Recording notes: Overall , a very good recording. Minimal crowd noise/chatter. (The Normal for an outside event ) . Tixs in section 114. Lower Field Level . Straight back on Keith's side. 
Kept mics placed on my glasses and in line with a stack at the end of the field . You will hear me clapping at times, and even hoot and holler .(not much) 
When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do...and I was caught up in the moment. ( I am a Georgia Boy, it just comes out naturally at times ) 

Personal notes: I've seen the Stones 6 times now , and I rank this show up there with the 94 Voodoo Lounge show I saw. Its an honor to go to this venue as this is maybe the oldest, 
on campus Football field in College Football. ( AKA Grant Field ). I saw an, IORR.Org sign, at the stadium but the party I was with was in a hurry to get in so my apologies 
for not stopping and chatting. I did holler "IT'S ONLY ROCK N ROLL", and he replied "BUT I LIKE IT ". The party I was with said is that that that means ? I explained it as 
we kept walking. It rained and stormed all day on our ride up to ATL, but luckily, Keith did his pre show "No Rain Stick" ritual before the show. It worked as the sun came back out 
around 8:30 pm right before it went down . 

Concert notes: Good Performance. No rarities like the Columbus, or Dallas shows , but "Some Girls" was cool to hear. Mick made several Atlanta, and Georgia references. 
"You Gotta Move" was very cool when Keith sat down with a Slide and Acoustic. The Band had fun and it parlayed into the crowd. 
Even when they made a few intro mistakes and stumbled through "Some Girls", they laughed it off. Mick compliments the GA crowd at the end of "Miss You" . 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento