giovedì 17 ottobre 2024

The Band & Friends - 1983-10-17 - Washington, DC (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

The Band & Friends - October 17, 1983 (DVD)
Wax Museum, Washington, D.C.

Lineage:
Trade DVDr > Womble 5.0

01. Intro
02. Caldonia
03. The Genetic Method / Chest Fever
04. Java Blues
05. I Shall Be Released
06. Back To Memphis
07. (I Don't Want To) Hang Up My Rock And Roll Shoes
08. The Weight
09. Blaze Of Glory
10. Willie And The Hand Jive
11. Ophelia

NOTES:
I received this on another tracker, without chapters. I made some light improvements and am offering it here. This seems pretty rare and hasn't been circulated much... the quality isn't the greatest, but it's well worth the download. Amazing, rare footage of Richard Manuel and the reunited Band.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento