sabato 18 maggio 2019

David Bowie - Tibet House Benefit (DVDfull aud-shot)


(DVDfull aud-shot)

Carnegie Hall NYC USA

02-26-2002
- Heroes
- Silly Boy Blue
- People Have The Power (Patti Smith + band)

02-22-2002
- I Would Be Your Slave
- Space Oddity
- People Have The Power (patti Smith + band)

02-28-2003
- Lovin' The Alien
- Heathen
- Waterloo Sunset (Ray Davies duet)
- Get Up Stand Up (grand finale jam with Ziggy Marley and all others)

I recently found this disc again stored away with a few other unknown (unlabeled) items. Unfortunately I can't exactly remember how I got this. I believe a friend gave it to me years ago, before I had a computer and was able to download gems like this. I have to warn you though....this is of a rather poor quality. Every once in a while the screen turns black, there's a lot of shakin' goin' on, and well...I'd say it's a bit of a dodgy video! But...the atmosphere was simply AMAZING! David was having a very good time, chatty, cheerful, and the sound is fairly okay as well, so I had a great time watching this again, hope you will too!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento