martedì 29 agosto 2023

Townes van Zandt, Robert Earl Keen, Guy Clark - 1990-08-29 - Boulder, CO (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

Chautaqua Auditorium

Robert Earl Keen (solo acoustic set)
DISC 1
1. The Front Porch Song
2. Mariano
3. My Baby Left Me (Please Send Her Home)
4. Copenhagen
5. The Armadillo Jackal
6. Leavin' Tennessee
7. Crowd noise/glitch
8. I Would Change My Life
9. The Road Goes On Forever

Townes van Zandt (solo acoustic set)
DISC 2
1. If I Needed You
2. Mr. Mudd And Mr. Gold
3. Buckskin Stallion Blues
4. Marie
5. Talkin' Fraternity Blues
6. Talkin' Thunderbird Blues
7. Pancho And Lefty
8. Lungs
9. To Live Is To Fly
10. The Hole
11. Snowin' On Raton

Guy Clark (solo acoustic set)
DISC 3
1. Texas 1947
2. L. A. Freeway
3. Doctor, Good Doctor
4. Old Friends
5. Homegrown Tomatoes
6. Ramblin' Jack And Mahan
7. Desperados Waiting For A Train
8. She Ain't Going Nowhere
9. Let Him Roll
10. (Encore noise) encore with Robert, Townes and Guy
11. My Home'[s In The Smokey Moutains
12. Dark As A Dungeon
13. I Ain't Got No Plans (' Cept To Be Your Man)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento