giovedì 31 agosto 2023

Jimi Hendrix - Every Way To Paradise (STU/FLAC)



(Studio FLAC)

4CD Boxed Set

Lineage:
Silver CD >EAC >SHN (MKW)

DISC 1
01 - Earth Blues (instrumental)
02 - Look Over Yonder
03 - Room Full of Mirrors
04 - Electric Indians
05 - Voodoo Blues
06 - Cactus
07 - Driving South Jam

DISC 2
01 - America The Beautiful
02 - Cherokee Mist
03 - Valleys of Neptune
04 - Martin Luther King
05 - Home Acoustic Jam
06 - Gypsy Sunset
07 - Valleys of Neptune

DISC 3
01 - Where Some
02 - Seven Dollars In My Pocket
03 - Instrumental Jam
04 - Calling All Devil's Children
05 - Easy Blues
06 - Little Drummer Boy ƒ Silent Night
07 - Denny Boy
08 - Tomorrow Never Know

DISC 4
01 - The Things I Used To Do
02 - Untitled Jam
03 - Ain't To Proud To Beg
04 - Shame, Shame, Shame
05 - Jungle Jam
06 - Jazz Jimi Jazz
07 - Little One (take 1)
08 - Little One (take 2)
09 - Demo Outtake (with Robert Wyatt)
10 - Gloomy Monday (with Curtis Knight, takes 1&2)

Notes by the uploader:
Where do I begin? It was around 1994 and I was in Rome on businees, but it was the weekend and I was a tourist. I was passsing by a CD store and saw some "fan club" recordings in the window. So I went and and $450 later (~ 765,000 Lire) I picked up an 8 CD Jimi Hendrix Box (51st Anniversary The Story of Life), an 8 CD Led Zeppelin set called Cabala, an 8 CD boxed set of Pink Floyd called Variations on a Theme of Absence and this 4CD set of Jimi called "Every Way to Paradise". So here it is. I've never seen it posted here before. I scanned all the art work for those who care. I overapped the scans of the book so if someone wants to take the time to stitch it together to recreate the book they can. If you do please repost the stiched images.

2 commenti: