venerdì 26 gennaio 2024

Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1993-01-26 - Buenos Aires, ARG (FM/FLAC)

(FM broadcast FLAC)

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS
January 26, 1993
Estadio Obras Sanitarias
Buenos Aires, Argentina

SOURCE (SBD #1):
soundboard > unknown

GENERATION:
FM > ANA(1) > FLAC

01. Give It Away
02. Organic Anti-Beat Box Band
03. Bulletproof
04. Alice in My Fantasies
05. Suck My Kiss
06. Nobody Weird Like Me
07. If You Have to Ask *cuts out*
08. My Lovely Man
09. Heard It on the X
10. Stone Cold Bush
11. Blood Sugar Sex Magik
12. La Cumparsita [instrumental]
13. Higher Ground
14. Magic Joshnson *cuts out*
15. Under the Bridge
16. Fopp [part of]
17. Party on Your Pussy
18. Me and My Friends

ENCORE BREAK
19. Good to Your Earhole
20. Crosstown Traffic

LENGHT: 85:00

NOTES:
Broadcasted live by Rock & Pop radio. After many years of seeking this broadcast, finally came across someone who taped it back in the day and sent me her tapes, albeit in very bad shape. I did my best while transferring but there are a few rough spots here and there apart from tracks 1, 8 and 15 which are badly damaged. Some cuts are also present in the tapes, mostly trying to remove banter or DJ comments but the "Red Hot Mama" jam and Flea's cover of "The Needle and the Damage Done" are also missing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento