martedì 30 gennaio 2024

The Who - 2013-01-30 - Los Angeles, CA (AUD/FLAC)


(Audience FLAC)

Lineage:
DSM6 -> R-09HR -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. I Am The Sea
02. The Real Me
03. Quadrophenia
04. Cut My Hair
05. The Punk And The Godfather
06. I'm One
07. The Dirty Jobs
08. Helpless Dancer
09. Is It In My Head?
10. I've Had Enough
11. 5:15
12. Sea And Sand
13. Drowned
14. Bell Boy
15. Doctor Jimmy
16. The Rock
17. Love Reign O'er Me
18. -band introductions-
19. Who Are You
20. Behind Blue Eyes
21. Pinball Wizard
22. Baba O'Riley
23. Won't Get Fooled Again
24. Tea & Theatre

About 3 feet left of dead center... in the very last row way in the back. Under those circumstances the sound wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It's also just a little thin, or maybe that's just Entwistle's absense. Or my crummy speakers and deteriorating hearing. Otherwise sounds good.

Not my original seat, which was rear corner, but that section appeared to be half sold and me and some friends gathered from different spots in the upper fringes to enjoy the extra leg room and watch the production elements of the show dead on. Probably the best place to be up there. 

There are some sound artifacts, probably because I was eating a Tiger Milk bar. Foil wrappers don't set off the metal detectors either.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento