giovedì 16 febbraio 2023

Bon Jovi - 2013-04-03 - Edmonton, AB, Canada (IEM/FLAC)

(IEM FLAC)

Bon Jovi April 3rd 2013 at Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Jon Bon Jovi IEM (except track 2- You Give Love a Bad Name (guitar feed))
Taper: nunomoreira1
Gear: Tascam DR-2D Linear PCM Recorder + receiver

01 - Intro
02 - You Give Love a Bad Name
03 - Raise Your Hands
04 - Jon talking
05 - Runaway
06 - Lost Highway
07 - Because we can
08 - That's What The Water Made Me
09 - It's My Life
10 - Whole Lot Of Leavin'
11 - What About Now
12 - We Got It Goin' On
13 - Keep The Faith
14 - (You Want to) Make a Memory
15 - Bed Of Roses
16 - I'll be There For You
17 - We Weren't Born to Follow
18 - Born to Be My Baby
19 - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead W/ Dancing In The Street
20 - Who Says You Can't Go Home
21 - Bad Medicine

Encore 1
22 - When We Were Beautiful
23 - Wanted Dead or Alive
24 - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
25 - Livin' on a Prayer

Encore 2
26 - I Love This Town

Comments: 
After a few rehearsals done on this day, Bon Jovi played the concert for about 15,000 people In Edmonton. This was a nice show overall and Jon Bon Jovi made a few references about Ritchie Sambora being away. This a rare and unique recording recording (just like my Rehearsals one) that I would like to share with every Bon Jovi's fans and everyone that likes music in general.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento