Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Santana - 1987-04-06 - Berlin, DE (2xDVDfull pro-shot)

(2xDVDfull pro-shot)

DVB-C transport stream saved, no error; broadcast by MDR 31. March 2011
PAL 720*576 @ 25fps @ 0.6735 (4:3); avg. nom. bitrate 7812250bps (min/max: 5465200/10971600) MPEG-1, Layer2, 48000Hz, stereo, 192kbps

Carlos Santana (g/perc/vo)
Raul Rekow (perc/vo)
Orestes Vilato (perc/vo)
Alphonso Johnson (b)
Buddy Miles (g/vo)
Chester Thompson (kbd/vo)
Armando Peraza (perc/vo)
Alex Ligertwood (g/vo)
Graham Lear (ds)

DVDI:
01 - The Beat Of My Drum / Veracruz
02 - Primera Invasion / Open Invitation
03 - She's Not There / Incident At Neshabur
04 - One
05 - Samba Pa Ti
06 - Songs Of Freedom
07 - The Healer / Saja
08 - Super Boogie / Hong Kong Blues
09 - Just Got Back From Texas
10 - Them Changes / We Gotta Live Together
1:16:04

DVDII:
01 - Bass Solo Alphonso Johnson
02 - Cavatina
03 - Black Magic Woman / Gypsy Queen
04 - Oye Como Va / Evil Ways / Jingo
05 - Once It's Gotcha
06 - Europa
07 - Soul Sacrifice
08 - Aranjuez / El Mar
09 - Before We Go
10 - Praise
11 - Deeper, Dig Deeper

1:10:35



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santana's a dick. I met him at Amoeba Records in SF back in 2012. I waitied until the few people who recognized him went away, after getting their merchandise signed or photos whatever (no need to crowd the guy) I grew up with musicians in LA (my best friends dad worked for WASP) - Lita Ford tried to get me stoned!, so they ain't nothing special to me, just people. Santana wasn't really standing out with his hat. I gave a him a CDr of my old demos and told him to check it out. He gave me an annoyed look like '(Who the F are you? This isn't this my cd? I can't sign this. I;ve got no $ money from this) I've been a musician for over 25 years (!) and have met a lot of people famous and not so famous. But, this was a totally new experience, because he seems so chill from his interviews, etc. I was expecting something more than an annoying look like 'why are you bothering me' - mean this POS played with Sh*T Matchbox 20 (worthless). Need I say more. Very disappointing, never heard from him either, and people dig my music. It sucks that it's so difficult to break through, luckily I have other connections when the time is right. So what if it was just a CDr, if it's got good music on it, it was just a demo for god sake. F*** 'Super-Elitists Like S. 'I only have time to be praised' Sanatana. I'm sure he never even listened to the CD, and yet at the same time Lady Gaga stole my bassline for 'The Fame' So, watch out for rip-offs all you musicians out there copyright your stuff. Hopefully she changed it enought that I can still release mine without problems... it's been a long long long

    ReplyDelete