mercoledì 4 aprile 2018

Led Zeppelin - 1969-04-27 - San Francisco, CA (SBD/AUD/FLAC)


(Soundboard/Audience FLAC)

Title: Avocado Blues
Label: Liquid Led (LLP-0912-018)
Venue: Fillmore West
Source: Soundboard w/Audience Fillers

Lineage:
Original Silver CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC

Disc 1
01. The Train Kept A Rollin'
02. I Can't Quit You
03. As Long As I Have You
04. You Shook Me
05. How Many More Times
06. Communication Breakdown

Disc 2
01. Killing Floor
02. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
03. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
04. Sitting and Thinking
05. Pat's Delight
06. Dazed and Confused

Note:
Sweet Release, other than the cool artwort, what sitcks out in my mind after hearing the first few tracks is Bonham and Jones are more present in the mix than the other releases.
My stand-out tracks are "As Long As I Have You, How Many More Times and Pat's Delight".

1 commento:

  1. Thanks Edge for sharing this great matrix for early Led Zepp, sounds really great. So thank you very much.
    My best regards, Kike.

    RispondiElimina