venerdì 26 gennaio 2024

Talking heads - 1977-01-26 - Syracurse, NY (Pre-FM/FLAC)

(Pre-FM FLAC)

University Campus 
Jabberwocky 

Lineage:
TRADE>EAC>FLAC 

01 Radiointr 
02 Love Goes To Building On Fire 
03 Uh oh, Love Comes To Town 
04 Dont Worry About The Government 
05 Take Me To The River 
06 The Book I Read 
07 New Feeling 
08 A Clean Break 
09 Stay Hungry 
10 Thank You For Sending Me An Ange 
11 Pulled Up 
12 No compassion 
13 Psycho Killer 
14 I'm Not In Love 
15 Love Is All Around

Notes by the uploader
I put this as possible PreFM because the first track features talking of the radio announcer he says Ok give me 10 seconds and then does the count from 10 down before introducing the show I couldnt find anymore info on this disc other than there are apparntly to shows an early and late...this one being the late show

1 commento: