mercoledì 27 luglio 2022

Steely Dan and Steve Winwood - 2016-06-16 - Mountain View, CA (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Steely Dan and Steve Winwood 2016-06-16 Shoreline Ampetheater Mountain View CA (FLAC)

June 16, 2016
Shoreline Ampitheater
Mountain View, CA

Equipment DPA 461s-battery Box-sony pcm-m10
Transfer M10-usb-audacity-cdwav editor FLAC

Taping location the lawn

Steve Winwood setlist 
01 - I'm a Man
02 - Pearly Queen
03 - At Times We Do Forget
04 - Can't Find My Way Home
05 - Them Changes
06 - The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
07 - Higher Love
08 - Dear Mr. Fantasy
09 - Gimme Some Lovin

Steely Dan setlist
01 - Black Cow
02 - Aja
03 - Hey Nineteen
04 - Black Friday
05 - Babylon Sisters
06 - Kid Charlemagne
07 - Time Out of Mind
08 - Dirty Work
09 - Bodhisattva
10 - Daddy Don't Live in That New York City No More
11 - Godwhacker
12 - I Want To (Do Everything for You)
13 - Josie
14 - Peg
15 - My Old School
16 - Reelin' in the Years
17 - Encore:
18 - Pretzel Logic 

Must be a gluton for punishment as I was back at the venue who fucked me over for the cure show a couple of weeks ago!

Place was about half full, I dont know whether they are just getting old or just going through the motions for $$$ but did not seem they were putting it all into the show.

The winwood set has chatter, as he started before the sunset I had to sit in what crowd showed up to not be noticed, the Steely Dan set I moved to my own section of lawn so it is mostly clear of crowd noise. It needed a volume boost

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento