lunedì 4 marzo 2024

Dire Straits - 1992-03-04 - Syracuse, NY (SBD/FLAC)


(Soudboard FLAC)

Syracuse NY
March 04, 1992

SB -> ? -> EAC -> FLAC

01 Calling Elvis
02 Walk of Life
03 Heavy Fuel
04 Romeo and Juliet
05 The Bug
06 Private Investigations
07 Sultans of Swing
08 Iron Hand
09 On Every Street
10 I think I love you too much
11 Two Young Lovers
12 Tunnel of Love
13 Money for Nothing
14 Brothers in Arms
15 Solid Rock

notes
lossless recording confirmed by Tau Analyzer 1.2
an excellent recording from their last tour, with super rare performances of "Iron Hand" and "I think I love you too much", these songs were the reasons I traded this show for

2 commenti:

  1. Not a soundboard. Don't bother.

    RispondiElimina
  2. As my friend above has already said, this is NOT a soundboard. The audience is way too loud for the mix, and that is a shame. Look elsewhere. Peter. (Sydney).

    RispondiElimina