sabato 30 marzo 2024

John Lee Hooker - 1985-03-30 - San Francisco, CA (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

John Lee Hooker 1985-03-30 The Stone, San Francisco, CA (16-bit) (FLAC)

John Lee Hooker
The Stone, San Francisco, CA
Mar. 30 1985

2nd generation SBD.
SB MASTER > 2ND GEN CASSETTE > M-AUDIO TRANSIT > COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC (by Davmar77) > CD > EAC > FLAC (by anon.)

CD1
01 Shake Your Money Maker
02 Thrill Is Gone
03 Dust My Blues
04 unknown
05 I Don't Know
06 Going Down
07 Boom Boom
08 Crawling King Snake
09 Rock Steady

CD2
01 High Heeled Sneakers
02 Whiskey And Women
03 Boogie Chillen
04 Boogie Chillen (reprise)
05 outro

Carlos Santana guests on some tracks.

This was shared on the torrents a long time ago by Davmar77. It was before I kept FLAC files, due to a tiny hard drive. Since then, and over the years, I have seen this show surface in unknown lineage which doesn't sound as good, or worse, this version turned into very lossy MP3. Either one is, imho, a downgrade. I waited for someone to re-post the FLAC files, but after not seeing them for a very long time, I decided to just re-FLAC my own. Better 1 CDR generation than several. I will be glad to replace, and delete this, if Davmar's FLACs are re-posted.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento