venerdì 5 novembre 2021

Journey - 2017-06-19 - Worcester, MA (AUD/FLAC)




(Audience FLAC)

Journey 
2017-06-19 
DCU Center 
Worcester, MA 

A Kitty Lickin' Discs Production 

Neal Schon - guitar 
Jonathan Cain - keyboards, guitar, vocals 
Ross Valory - bass, vocals 
Steve Smith - drums 
Arnel Pineda - vocals 
Travis Thibodaux - additional keyboards & vocals (he was hidden on the stage from my view point, and not introduced with the band)

Lineage: 
SP-CMC-2 (AT831) > SP- SPSB-8 > Tascam iXJ2 > Lightning Adapter > iPhone 6 > Twisted Wave (app) > WAV (Wi-Fi transfer) > Wavelab 6.1 > CDWAV > FLAC 

Disc 1: 
01. Separate Ways 
02. Be Good To Yourself 
03. Ask The Lonely 
04. Neal Schon Guitar Solo 
05. Stone In Love 
06. Any Way You Want It 
07. Lights (w. Guitar Solo intro) 
08. Jonathan Cain Piano Solo 
09. Open Arms 
10. Who's Crying Now 
11. Edge Of The Blade 
12. La Do Da (w. Steve Smith Drum Solo) 
13. Neal Schon Guitar Solo 

Disc 2: 
01. Wheel In The Sky 
02. Faithfully 
03. Don't Stop Believin' 
04. Escape 
05. Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' 

Comments: This is actually the 2nd time this year I've seen Journey in concert. I saw them get inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame a couple months ago. Like most people growing up in the eighties, I'm familiar with the "hits". So they played a lot of stuff I recognized (and a few I didn't). I was curious to see what their show would be like, but probably would not have gone if it weren't for Asia as the opening act. 

The sound quality of the recording is generally good, but I was on the floor about 20 rows back and the crowd was very noisy. The woman to my right was a screamer, and there were a few whistlers around me. It's not too bad, but really annoying during the drum solo.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento