mercoledì 3 novembre 2021

Huey Lewis And The News - 2017-06-24 - Webster, MA (AUD/FLAC)



(Audience FLAC)

Huey Lewis & The News 
2017-06-24 
Indian Ranch 
Webster, MA 

Lineage: 
CA11 (Omni) > CA-UBB > Tascam iXJ2 > Lightning Adapter > iPhone 6S > Twisted Wave (app) > WAV (Wi-Fi transfer) > Wavelab 6.1 > CDWAV > FLAC 

Huey Lewis - vocals, harmonica 
Johnny Colla - saxophone, guitar, vocals 
Bill Gibson - drums, vocals 
Sean Hopper - keyboards 
John Pierce - bass 
James Harrah - guitar 
Marvin McFadden - trumpet 
Johnnie Bamont - saxophone 
Rob Sudduth - saxophone 

A Kitty Lickin' Discs Production 

Disc One 
01. The Heart Of Rock And Roll 
02. Remind Me Why I Love You Again 
03. I Want A New Drug 
04. Her Love Is Killing Me 
05. Doing It All For My Baby 
06. Hip To Be Square 
07. Band Introductions 
08. Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um 
09. Lookin' For A Love 
10. While We're Young 

Disc Two 
01. Back In Time 
03. But It's Alright 
04. We're Not Here For A Long Time (We're Here For A Good Time) 
05. Horn Section Introductions 
06. The Power Of Love 
07. Bad Is Bad 
08. Workin' For A Livin' 

Recorded by: Relayer35 

Comments: This was my third eighties show in a week that covered four bands. After this, I am officially eighties out. These guys were the first concert I ever saw, back when I was 14 years old! This was a daytime show. The venue is right on Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg. (Yes, that is really the name of the lake). All the concerts here are daytime shows. This was my first trip to this place. The venue is open air, with some covered section. I was in a covered section, 20 some odd rows back. The section where I was was not raised at an incline, even though the sections in front and behind me were. This meant that I couldn't really see, because there were about 10 rows of people in front of me at the same level. The crowd was enthusiastic, and often louder than the music. It wasn't my favorite venue. 

The recording is nice, with some very loud clapping and cheering here and there, and some minor chatter, especially during the three new songs (one of which they played last time I saw them four years ago, but I guess it's still new for them!). 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento