giovedì 7 settembre 2023

The Dead Daisies - 2016-09-07 - Bridgeport, CT (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

The Dead Daisies 
Webster Bank Arena, Bridgeport, CT 
Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 
Opening for Kiss 
Recorded by viper from Section 103, Row U, Seat 17 (See photos included for my view) 
Source: Nokia Lumia Icon w/built-in HAAC mics > Audio Recorder Pro app > 16bit/48 KHz PCM/WAV 
Encoding: Trader's Little Helper > FLAC (Level 8) 

John Corabi: Vocals 
Doug Aldrich: Guitars 
David Lowy: Guitars 
Marco Mendoza: Bass 
Brian Tichy: Drums 

01 Midnight Moses (The Sensational Alex Harvey Band cover) 
02 Mexico 
03 Make Some Noise 
04 Fortunate Son (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover) 
05 Lock 'n' Load 
06 Long Way to Go 
07 Join Together (The Who cover) 
08 The Last Time I Saw the Sun 
09 Band Intros 
10 Devil Out of Time 
11 Helter Skelter (The Beatles cover) 

Length: 49mins, 58secs 

Notes: 
Opening for Kiss. I usually miss opening acts, as drinking beer in the parking lot of venue X seems like a better deal (for instance, I missed Rival Sons - opening for Black Sabbath - twice this year as the call of the beer was greater). I then regret it later on. This time, for whatever reason, we decided to go in early and catch The Dead Daisies' set. A bit of a hard rock Super Group, The Dead Daisies were pretty good. I'm a fan of Dough Aldrich, from his work with Dio (check out "Holy Diver - Live"), as well as Whitesnake, and John Corabi is an excellent frontman. I did find it a bit odd that they played 4 covers in a 50 minute set.

1 commento:

  1. Well, I see the guy's sporting a bunch of tattoos. So I guess that means he's cool or something.

    RispondiElimina