venerdì 29 settembre 2023

Robert Plant w Jimmi Page - 1995-09-29 - Albuquerque, NM (DVDfull pro-shot DL)

(DVDfull pro-shot DL)

Third Eye Productions 2009 - Dual Layer Pro/AUD shot, NTSC, LPCM Stereo audio

Original Third Eye DVD > Copy VIDEO_TS Folder

01) Intro 
02) The Wanton Song 
03) Bring It On Home 
04) What Is And What Should Never Be 
05) Thank You 
06) No Quarter 
07) Hey Hey What Can I Do 
08) Hudy Gurdy (solo) 
09) Gallow's Pole 
10) Since I've Been Loving You 
11) The Song Remains The Same 
12) Going To California 
13) Babe I'm Gonna Leave You 
14) Friends 
15) Four Sticks 
16) Whole Lotta Love Medley 
-Light My Fire 
-Break On Through 
-Dazed And Confused 
17) Black Dog 
18) Kashmir 

Notes From Third Eye:

A brand new video has just surfaced; the live-feed proshot from Albuquerque, New Mexico September 29, 1995.

The proshot video is the complete concert and has soundboard audio.

I also filmed & audio taped the Albuquerque show, so what I’ve done here with the proshot video is take shots from the video that I recorded from the back of the coliseum and combined it with the proshot video to make more complete edit. Simply put I’ve added a 6th camera angle to the mix. I used this extra camera footage sparingly as to not change the original proshot too much. There are 2 sections where I used a substantial amount of my footage to replace the proshot; the 1 min solo during “Thank You” the video director always did a mirror-image special effect through the whole solo which doesn’t show any live stage action (it’s just a video effect) so I replaced it with my footage, and for 5 straight minutes during “No Quarter” there is NO live-stage footage at all, just pre-recorded video of the countryside shown up on the big screen, so I replaced this with my shot of the stage as well. Also, my footage added shows Jimmy’s Transtune guitar breakdown during “Whole Lotta Love” and Lionall scrambling to swap out his guitars, the proshot video didn’t show 1 frame of this!

3 commenti:

  1. superb .... with Porl Thompson mega superb guitarist

    RispondiElimina
  2. L_PCM audio, bless you. Thanks Edge for all the great new DVD's w/ PCM audio. I've got some serious downloading to do now... Porl from the Cure as a bonus, excellent.

    RispondiElimina
  3. It should read "Jimmy Page". Peter. (Sydney)

    RispondiElimina