giovedì 18 maggio 2023

Morrissey - 2004-06-19 - Hultsfred, SWE (DVDfull pro-shot)


(DVDfull pro-shot)

01 Shakespeare's Sister
02 First Of The Gang To Die
03 Hairdresser On Fire
(How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?)
(I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday)

04 Irish Blood, English Heart
(All The Lazy Dykes)
(Such A Little Thing Makes Such A Big Difference)
05 I'm Not Sorry
06 The World Is Full of Crashing Bores
07 Subway Train/Everyday Is Like Sunday
08 Let Me Kiss You
(No One Can Hold A Candle To You)
(I Have Forgiven Jesus)
(Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice)

09 Rubber Ring
10 There Is A Light That Never Goes Out


This was recorded directly from TV to a DVD recoder, and then i got a DVD-r copy of it true a trade, and hear it is for you. The swedich anounser has been cut out.

I did watch the University Of Salford gig (20 July 1986) yesterday, and than I rembered that the smiths is the best band in the world, so i decided to seed this Morrissey DVD to you all as a thank for all nice Smiths things I have gotes true you.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento