sabato 19 agosto 2017
source: audience / cass[low] > CDA
01. Raving And Drooling [12:18]
02. You've Gotta Be Crazy [15:42]
03. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1-5) *[13:22]
04. Have A Cigar [4:26] - loss of volume at the end
05. Have A Cigar (reprise) / Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6-9) [13:33]
01. Speak To Me [5:24]
02. Breathe [2:51]
03. On The Run [4:32]
04. Time / Breathe (Reprise) [6:43]
05. The Great Gig In The Sky [7:00]
06. Money [10:51]
07. Us And Them [6:49]
08. Any Colour You Like [9:33]
09. Brain Damage [3:56]
10. Eclipse [2:04]
01. Echoes [25:16]
tot length: 144:29
raw rip from a supernice low generation cassette, sounds amazing if compared with the version I had, though it's still not what you'd consider an excellent recording for sure.
no dehissing of artifacts used here, frequencies are all intact, sounds bright and crispy (other versions around have poor NR)
- HAC has a sorta flip due to the copy (sounds like a loss of volume);
- SOYCD 6-9 has a flip at the beginning in all copies as it seems;
- TGGITS cuts at the end (but no pieces of the song are lost) - this is in other copies too though there it was retouched and sounds not as much evident as here.
many tracks are not indexed properly, have little stops.
if then we consider that other shorter copies run slow too, this is definitely longer and here Speak To Me is complete, lasts more than 5 minutes, whereas it's totally missing in other copies; furthermore the original rip is even longer (about 7 minutes longer) since the first 2 tracks of CD2 are repetitions of STM and Breathe (running slower than the actual tween-tracks 3 and 4); I did exclude the first 2 tracks of CD2 here for this reason (tracks 3 and 4 became tracks 1 and 2).
Significant upgrade for this that's maybe the date I'm more fond of.
this was played exactly the day after I was born.