sabato 22 settembre 2018

Pink Floyd - 1975-06-18 - Boston, MA (AUD/FLAC)




(Audience FLAC)

Hopkins and Lampinski Source

01. Raving and Drooling (12m 23s)
02. You Gotta Be Crazy (13m 18s)
03. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I - V) (12m 6s)
04. Have a Cigar (4m 27s)
05. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI - IX) (11m 18s)
06. Speak to Me (5m 32s)
07. Breathe (2m 50s)
08. On the Run (4m 44s)
09. Time (4m 59s)
10. Breathe [Reprise] (1m 02s)
11. The Great Gig in the Sky (5m 52s)
12. Money (7m 55s)
13. Us and Them (7m 02s)
14. Any Colour You Like (8m 12s)
15. Brain Damage (3m 46s)
16. Eclipse (4m 09s)
17. Echoes (21m 23s)


I came into possession of this a few years ago, when I downloaded it from a blog site dedicated to RoIO / bootlegs (the name escapes me now). From what information I've gathered since, this is a composite of both the Hopkins source tape, and the legendary Lampinski tape - In other words, this is THE DEFINITIVE version of this show. The only way the sound can be marginally improved is if a tape from the soundboard popped up.

This, coupled with the Millard recording of LA Sports Arena, 'Cruel, But Fair' (which I also may re-post if the interest is there) are the best recordings from the entire tour. Not only that, but the Floyd are white-hot on both nights.

In terms of lineage, there isn't much that I can really say (not being too much of an expert), but both the sources for this show have been taken from the Master cassette, and now I am uploading the files as I originally got them, in FLAC format.

I'd like to add that it is worth getting this JUST for Any Colour You Like. Take my word for it, it is PHENOMENAL :D

The only thing that I have changed about the files since I first got them, is that instead of it covering 3 CD's, I managed to fit the encore of Echoes on the end of Disc 2. (I should specify that when I downloaded this show in FLAC format, I copy and pasted it and converted one of the copies into MP3 format, so I could have it on my iPod).

For me, the sound quality doesn't get much better than this (although I'm more than willing to be proved wrong!)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento