(Digital satellite FLAC)
Red Hot Chili Peppers Bizarre Festival
Cologne Germany 20th of August 1999
Lineage:
Digital Sat ->Dat ->Pc ->Fradoca RM ->Flac6
01 - Around The World
02 - Give It Away
03 - Scar Tissue
04 - Suck My Kiss
05 - Soul To Squeeze
06 - I Like Dirt
07 - If You Have To Ask
08 - Organic Anti-Beat Box Band
09 - My Lovely Man
10 - Right On Time
11 - Under the Bridge
12 - Me And My Friends
13 - Yertle The Turtle/Freaky Styley Medley
14 - Cosmic Slop
I have found this dat tape in my vaults and i thought it was pretty good to share it.This comes from a digital satellite recording made onto dat.The sound is very good and the performance too.The levels on the original recording were a little bit too hot.You can hear it in some songs("if you have to ask") where there's a little bit of saturation on the left channel. I've tried to recover it,to improve dynamics eq and stereo separation. Now it sounds better and the transients have come back to life.

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento