giovedì 31 agosto 2023

Bob Dylan - 1969-08-31 - Isle Of Wight, UK (AUD/FLAC)




(Audience FLAC)

Woodside Bay

Linage:
Torrent download (Hunger City)>dbpowerAmp>Soundforge 9>FLAC Frontend Level 8

01. She Belongs To Me
02. I Threw It All Away
03. Maggie's Farm
04. Wild Mountain Thyme
05. It Ain't Me Babe
06. To Ramona
07. Mr. Tambourine Man
08. I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine
09. Lay Lady Lay
10. Highway 61 Revisited
11. One Too Many Mornings
12. I Pity The Poor Immigrant
13. Like A Rolling Stone
14. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
15. Quinn The Eskimo
16. Minstral Boy
17. Rainy Day Women

JTT REMASTER
Just the straight concert from keithdylan's Reel to Reel source
With thanks to keithdylan I have tidied up his Reel to Reel source to present the complete show in as clean as possible condition. No alterations have been made to the sound other than using the best channel in each track, removing a few gliches, cleaning track transitions and fading where needed. I consider this to be the best source I have heard and do not like composite recordings so made this for my own listening pleasure. It came out well so here's hoping some others may want a copy.

1 commento: