mercoledì 19 agosto 2026

The Eagles - 1978-08-19 - Chicago, IL (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Eagles at Comiskey Park (White Sox Park), 
Chicago, Illinois USA
UPGRADE (NAIM RIP)
Personal Favorite
16b/44.1K

A Quarantine release :)

ANALOG MASTER RB

Recorder: Technics RS 646DS
Tape: TDK C-90
Mics: Teac ME-80 (NAK cm300)

Played back on Rotel RD-870 calibrated speed and alignment.>
Pre-amp: Naim NAC 52
CDR Recorder (Stand Alone): Tascam CDR-2000
CDR: Taiyo Yuden Gold 74-ZY
Ripped: UPGRADED RIPPED NAIM Unitiserve!!
Sony Sound Forge for tracking and filling in the empty channel. NO OTHER BULL*censored*!

01 - Hotel California
02 - Walk Away
03 - Victim of Love
04 - Doolin-Dalton_Desperado
05 - Keep On Tryin'
06 - Lyin' Eyes
07 - One of These Nights
08 - Turn to Stone
09 - Already Gone
10 - Witchy Woman
11 - Life's Been Good
12 - Life in the Fast Lane
13 - Rocky Mountain Way
14 - Take It Easy
15 - crowd
16 - James Dean
17 - Tequila Sunrise

notes by trader
I am big fan of this recording. Now its even more musical since I recently re-ripped the master CDR with better hardware. The Naim Unityserve. This master was recorded on one channel. Could not afford two mics. :) That did not last long I will say! After this rip on the Naim, I duplicated the blank channel AND made this channel 1/10 of a second off so there was no phase cancelations. I always hated how these one channel recordings sounded when you just hit the mono button on the receiver. Problem fixed with a slight delay. It sounds great now! There are some fantastic moments on this show. Play it loud on your HI FI system!!! Regards Rick
This was a three band gig! In this order!! Pablo Cruise, Steve Miller and the Eagles.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento