mercoledì 25 settembre 2024

Robert Plant - 2018-09-25 - Irving, TX (AUD/FLAC)

(Audience FLAC)

Robert Plant and the Sensational Space Shifters
Irving, Texas
Toyota Music Factory
September 25, 2018
Taper: V4TX
DPA 4061>Edirol R-09>Sony CDRW66>CDR>EAC>FLAC

CD1
1. intro
2. When The Levee Breaks
3. Turn It Up
4. In The Mood
5. Four Sticks
6. The Rain Song
7. Please The Letter
8. Gallows Pole
9. Carry Fire

CD2
1. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You w/intros
2. Poor Howard
3. Got My Mojo working
4. Ramble On w/encore wait
5. New World
6. Bring It On Home/Whole Lotta Love/Santianna/Whole Lotta Love-reprise-

There will be a full 48/24 version posted later, but I need to get the files split before I share it. Sorry for my ancient technique of transferring. It is what it is. I would say I was in a sweet spot, but then there is that one guy. You will hear him in the samples. He didn't really step on too much music, but be careful when listening with headphones. I could make such perfect recordings if no one else would go to the concerts. This is such a great show, by a man that seems so down to earth for being such a rock god. Judging by the setlist, it's not that he does not want to perform Zeppelin songs, he just doesn't want to perform them as Zeppelin. I also find it interesting that he introduces Please Read The Letter as a song he recorded with Alison Krause. No Robert, it's a song you covered with Alison, you recorded it with some guy named Page. The recording is hampered a bit by V being so close to security that the mics were kept under the shirt collar for the main set. There is very little tweaking of the sound on this one. Tracks done on the fly, so they are not perfect.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento