mercoledì 2 agosto 2023

Nick Cave - 1998-08-02 - Tokyo, JP (SBD/FLAC)




(Soundboard FLAC)

NICK CAVE & THE BAD SEEDS 
Fuji Rock Festival 
Tokyo, Japan 
August 2, 1998 

source: soundboard 
lineage: trade CD-r of unknown gen > EAC > SHN > WAV > FLAC 

01 Do You Love Me? 
02 Lime Tree Arbour 
03 Red Right Hand 
04 Stagger Lee 
05 I Let Love In 
06 From Her To Eternity 
07 Where The Wild Roses Grow 
08 The Mercy Seat 
09 The Weeping Song 
10 The Ship Song 
11 Into My Arms 

Shn files seeded on easytree by jupiter2101. 
His artwork included included. 

Uploader notes: 
Hi all - given a shortage of Nick’s tapes from the 90ies on dime, we decided to seed a few that aren’t here and haven’t been at least in the past 2-3 years, that sound nice, and for which we have some decent source/lineage info. In the past few days, I have been posting a show per tour :) 

Time to wrap it up with 1997-1998 and in light of my mostly sourceless tapes from a rather small tour of 1997, I am jumping straight into 1998! 
It’s a good one though!! This is a SBD recording from one and only show in Japan - 1998-08-02 Fuji Rock - first released by no less that one of dime’s respected Mods (!) jupiter2101 years ago :) Now, what I have here is actually a flac’ed version of that original shn release - and these flacs were posted by (as I discovered!) dime user zipty6. Zipty6 - if you see this post, I hope you don’t mind: it’s an awesome show, and I’m not sure if (or when) it was on dime before! I sent you a PM…. Below is information as it was in Zipty6’s info file and the original Jupiter’s info file and artwork are left in the folder untouched. 

I converted from shn to wav using mkwACT 0.97 beta 1. FLAC frontend v 1.7.0.1 was then used at level 8 with sector boundaries aligned.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento