lunedì 6 febbraio 2023

Don Henley - 1985-08-18 - Saratoga Springs, NY (SBD/FLAC)

(Soundboard FLAC)

AT-047 
Don Henley 
Saratoga Springs NY 
August 18, 1985 

Lineage:
Soundboard> Maxell XLII-90 acuired in trade> NAK BX-125> M-Audio 24/96> Adobe Audition> WAV> Flacfrontend> Flac 6> YOU 

01 Building The Perfect Beast 
02 Dirty Laundry 
03 Driving With Youe Eyes Closed 
04 You Can't Make Love 
05 You're Not Drinking Enough 
06 Them And Us 
07 Witchy Woman 
08 Life In The Fast Lane 
09 Sunset Grill (inc) 
10 Talking To The Moon 
11 Band Intros 
12 Boys Of Summer 
13 You Better Hang Up 
14 All She Wants To Do Is Dance 
15 Johnny Can't Read 
16 Desperado 
17 Hotel California 

This is part of the Atlasstar Attic Treasures Series. My attic consists of thousands of cassettes collected since the 70's. I will post them in no particular order as I pull them out of the attic and convert to digital. Some of these artists I know well and collect myself, other I know little about just picked up along the way. I will provide as much info as I can but if anyone can add any insight to the recordings it would be appreciated. If the same recording is circulating in better quality please let me know as I have no intention of polluting the trading pool.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento