venerdì 21 ottobre 2022

Bob Dylan - 1985 - Rehearsal Tape (VAR/FLAC)



(Various FLAC)

Label: Rattle Snake – RS 289/90 
Format: 2 × CD, Unofficial Release 
Land: Netherlands 
Veröffentlicht: 2016 
Genre: Rock 
Stil: Classic Rock, Folk Rock 

Backing Band – The Queens Of Rhythm, Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers
Backing Vocals – Debra Byrd, Elisecia Wright, Queen Esther Marrow*, Madelyn Quebec
Bass – Howie Epstein
Drums – Stan Lynch
Guitar – Mike Campbell
Guitar, Vocals – Tom Petty
Guitar, Vocals, Harmonica, Keyboards – Bob Dylan
Keyboards – Benmont Tench

CD1
01 - I Shall Be Released
02 - Gotta Serve Somebody
03 - Across The Borderline (I)
04 - Senor (Fragment)
05 - Trouble
06 - Clean Cut Kid
07 - I'll Remember You
08 - That Lucky Old Sun
09 - Maggie's Farm
10 - In The Garden (I)
11 - Shot Of Love
12 - Sing Me Back Home
13 - Union Sundown
14 - Come Together (Long Version)
15 - This Was My Love (I)
16 - Lonesome Town
17 - License To Kill
18 - I Shall Be Released (II)
19 - Lenny Bruce
20 - Rocky Road Blues
21 - Never Gonna Be The Same Again
22 - Baby Please Stop Crying (Fragment)

CD2
01 - Shake
02 - Across The Borderline (I)
03 - Tight Connection To My Heart
04 - Dead Man Dead Man (I)
05 - Heart Of Mine (I)
06 - Baby Please Stop Crying
07 - Come Together (Short Version)
08 - This Was My Love (II)
09 - Red Cadillac & A Black Mustache (I)
10 - Under The Boardwalk
11 - Seeing The Real You At Last
12 - Dead Man Dead Man (II)
13 - Emotionally Yours
14 - I And I (I)
15 - Heart Of Mine (II)
16 - In The Garden (II)
17 - Under The Boardwalk/Save The Last Dance For Me
18 - Heart Of Mine (Instrumental)
19 - I And I (II)
20 - Trust Yourself
21 - This Was My Love (III)
22 - Red Cadillac & A Black Mustache (II)
23 - Red Cadillac & A Black Mustache (III)
24 - I Shall Be Released (II)

1 commento:

  1. Hello, there are errors given with disc 2 in trying to burn it to CD, or even to DVD. Disc 1 works fine but disc 2 fails to burn properly at all. I have gone through about 4 CD-Rs and 1 DVD-RW trying to resolve this. There is something wrong with the file format.

    I have tried Nero, Sony CD Architect and even Burrrn. They all indicate errors and some refuse to even burn the disc at all. Please could you take a look at disc 2 and hopefully post a revised version.

    Disc 1 works fine by the way.

    RispondiElimina