venerdì 8 settembre 2023

Sting - 1996-09-08 - Houston, TX (SBD/FLAC)



(Soundboard FLAC)

A Perfect Night in Houston

Final date of the american date of his Mercury Falling Tour, Houston, Texas 1996
Liberated from silver disc RSM 188-2 (Royal Sound Music Entertainment Inc)
Recording Lineage - silver disc

Kenny Kirkland - keyboards
Dominic Miller - guitars
Vinnie Colaiuta - drums
Clark Gayton - trombone
Butch Thomas - saxophone
Sing - vocals and bass

Disc 1
01 - The hounds of winter
02 - I hung my head
03 - I was brought to my senses
04 - Let your soul be your pilot
05 - If you love somebody set them free
06 - Every little thing she does is magic
07 - Seven days
08 - Im so happy I cant stop crying
09 - Fields of gold
10 - You still touch me

Disc 2
01 - Synchronicity II
02 - Roxanne
03 - Bring on the night / When the world is running down...
04 - Demolition man
05 - An englishman in New York
06 - If I ever lose my faith in you
07 - Every breath you take
08 - Lithium  sunset
09 - Fragile

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento