venerdì 22 settembre 2023

The Cars - 1978-09-22 - New York City, NY (FM/FLAC)


(FM broadcast FLAC)

The Palladium

lineage
CDR>EAC>xACT>FLAC

01 - Good Times Roll
02 - Bye Bye Love
03 - Nightspots
04 - My Best Friend's Girl
05 - Moving In Stereo
06 - Since I Held You
07 - Just What I Needed
08 - Candy-O
09 - Don't Cha Stop
10 - Take What You Want
11 - You're All I've Got Tonight

notes
Excellent soundboard recording. Assembled from three different sources to make it as complete as possible. Most of this comes from the excellent but slightly chopped KBFH CDR. "Take What You Want" and the beginning of "You're All I've Got Tonight" are from an obscure vinyl source interview which I have on CDR. The intro. to "Since I Held You" is from the old vinyl boot 59 Stude' - The Backseat.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento