giovedì 21 settembre 2023

Eric Clapton - 1995-09-21 - Buffalo, NY (AUD/FLAC)




(Audience FLAC)

Lineage: 
Cass (m) > cass (1) > Adobe Audition 1.5 (minor NR, just to remove the sound of the playback deck, minor EQ: a drop in the lo mids) > Easy CD-DA Extractor (flac level 5) > you

CD 1
01 Motherless Child
02 Malted Milk
03 From Four Til Late
04 How Long Blues
05 Kidman Blues
06 I'm Gonna Cut Your Head
07 Fourty Four
08 Blues Leave Me Alone
09 Standin' 'Round Cryin'
10 Hoochie Coochie Man
11 It Hurts Me Too
12 Blues Before Sunrise
13 Third Degree
14 reconsider Baby
15 Sinner's Prayer

CD 2
16 Everyday I Have The Blues
17 Early In The Morning
18 Can't Judge Nobody
19 Someday After A While
20 I'm Tore Down
21 Have You Ever Loved A Woman
22 Crosscut Saw
23 Five Long Years
24 Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do
25 Got My Mojo Workin'

Recorded witha Radio Shack portable cassette recorder. Copied from the Taper (my buddy Rob...actually his mom, cause Rob got too drunk) to my tapes ,with fades at the tape flips. pretty good show. I'm not a big EC fan, well not of his hardcore blues stuff, so if I erred on the setlist let me know.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento