lunedì 11 settembre 2023

Stevie Wonder - 2005-09-11 - London, UK (FM/FLAC)





(FM broadcast FLAC)

Abbey Road Studios, London, UK
BBC Radio 2 FM 44.1k CDR Masters -> Audacity wav-> xACT (SBEs fixed)-> flac

CD1:
01 ...in house intro by Paul Gambuccini
02 Love’s In Need Of Love Today
03 Master Blaster
04 Higher Ground
05 Living For The City
06 Golden Lady
07 Superwoman->
08 Where Were You When I Needed You?
09 Ribbon In The Sky
10 You And I **
11.Joy Inside My Tears
12 My Love Is On Fire
13 Sir Duke
14 I Wish
15 Positivity
16 Isn’t She Lovely
17 All I Do

CD 2:
01 Tuesday Heartbreak
02 Maybe Your Baby
03 You Are the Sunshine of My Life
04 I Just Called To Say I Love You
05 So What the Fuss
06 Superstition
07 You Haven't Done Nothin'
08 long talk
09 Shelter In the Rain
10 As
11 in house outro by Paul Gambuccini

** only station ID over applause at end of this track

Notes:
This version contains everything broadcast by BBC Radio 2 seamlessly reassembled in correct running order. There are no detectible edits and there is only one brief BBC station ID during the applause after "You And I" that was left in to avoid a detectible edit. Unless a pre-FM surfaces, this is the most complete and flawless version of this show anyone is likely to find. Enjoy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento