giovedì 8 giugno 2023

The Cure - 2023-06-06 - Denver, CO (AUD/FLAC)


The Cure
June 6, 2023
Fiddler's Green Ampitheater
Denver, CO

source: olympus LS-P4 (16/44) > wav > flac
location: 9th row (row AA) in line with speaker stack,
recorder in hat 6' 3" high

00. intro
01. Alone
02. Pictures of You
03. A Fragile Thing
04. Burn
05. Lovesong
06. And Nothing is Forever
07. At Night
08. A Forest
09. If Only Tonight We Could Sleep
10. Want
11. Kyoto Song
12. A Night Like This
13. Push
14. Shake Dog Shake
15. From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea
16. Endsong
------------------
17. I Can Never Say Goodbye
18. It Can Never Be the Same
19. Plainsong
21. Disintegration
-------------------
22. Lullaby
23. Six Different Ways
24. The Walk
25. Friday I'm in Love
26. Close to Me
27. In Between Days
28. Just Like Heaven
29. Boys Don't Cry

total time: 2hr 47min

notes:
Fantastic show! Robert's voice sounds excellent, the band was tight, visuals were beautiful, and sound was on point. Rain stayed away for a cool and perfect night. And look at that setlist, what more cound you ask for?

...well ok not waiting in line to get in for over an hour, and still missing the first half of Twilight Sad. Piss poor line management by the venue. I heard there were still thousands of people standing in line outside when the Cure started. I'm lucky I  got in when I did. My first time recording the Cure and I think it came out sounding nice. Some light wind and crowd noise but it was a sold out 17,000 outdoor venue so what can ya do.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento