lunedì 23 gennaio 2023

Kiss - 2013-06-20 - Zurich, CH (DVDfull pro-shot)

(DVDfull pro-shot)

HALLENSTADION 

Lineage 
Axstv/Direct Tv Broadcast/Direct Tv Box To Monster Cables To Panasonic Stand Alone Dvd Burner Sp Mode Ntsc Dvd Video Ts Files Copy From Dvd To Folder To You 

video attributes from gspot 
VIDEO/TV SYSTEM: ntsc 29.97 fps 
VIDOE BITRATE: 4154 kbps 
ASPECT RATIO: 4:3 
SYS BITRATE: 10080 kb/s vbr 
AUDIO CODEC: ac3 
AUDIO BITRATE: 384 kbps 48000hz stereo 
TIME: 1 hr 55 min 41 sec

Gene Simmons Bass Vocals 
Paul Stanley Guitar Vocals 
Tommy Thayer Guitar Vocals 
Eric Singer Drums Vocals 

01 - Psycho Circus 
02 - Shout It Out Loud 
03 - Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll 
04 - I Love It Loud 
05 - Hell Or Hallelujah 
06 - War Machine 
07 - Heaven'S On Fire 
08 - Deuce 
09 - Say Yeah 
10 - Shock Me 
11 - Outta This World 
12 - God Of Thunder 
13 - Lick It Up 
14 - Love Gun 
15 - Rock And Roll All Nite 
16 - Detroit Rock City 
17 - I Was Made For Lovin' You 
18 - Black Diamond 

6 commenti:

  1. Hello,

    Where can we buy this DVD?

    I am very to interest and I would like to buy this DVD! Here is my e-mail: julienz@bluewin.ch

    RispondiElimina
  2. I don't sell DVD. Simply click on the title and you'll be redirect to download page. Everything here is free

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much to have answered, I am going to download him(it), thank you!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Would you know how I could open the file? Because I have to try several programs but none works?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. To julien zbinden

      Read "BLUE WORDS" on TOP of this GREAT BLOG.

      I hope this information help you.
      GOOD LUCK!!! (^.^)/~~~

      Elimina
  5. Thank you very much for your message;)

    RispondiElimina