sabato 14 gennaio 2023

The Ramones - 1989-05-09 - Rome, IT (SBD?/FLAC)


(Sbd or exc aud FLAC)

Tendastriscie Theatre

lineage:
original silver bootleg cd>mediamonkey>flac

The band:
Joey
Dee Dee
Johnny
Marky

01.Durango 95/Blitzkrieg Bop
02.Teenage Lobotomy
03.Psycho Therapy
04.Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
05.I Believe In Miracles
06.Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment / Rock 'N' Roll High School / I Wanna Be Sedated
07.Beat On The Brat
08.Chinese Rock
09.Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
10.Go Mental
11.Sheena Is A Punk Rocker / Rockaway Beach
12.Pet Sematary
13.Don't Bust My Chops
14.She's The One
15.Mama's Boy/Animal Boy
16.Wart Hog
17.Surfin' Bird / Cretin Hop
18.I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You / Today Your Love Tomorrow the World
19.Pinhead
20.I Wanna Live
21.Somebody Put Something In My Drink
22.Let's Dance / Do You Wanna Dance?
23.Palisades Park/We're A Happy Family

Notes:
I labeled this as a SBD source, as this is what I saw on a trading page, but I'm not sure.
Even if it's not a SBD recording, it's of very very good quality.

Taken from BLITZKRIEG IN ATHENS bootleg cd which is mislabelled as being Rodon Club, Athens, Greece 13th March 89





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento