martedì 25 luglio 2023

Patti Smith - 2005-07-25 - Camden, NJ (SBD/AUD/FLAC)


(Soundboard/Audience FLAC)

Patti Smith 
Wiggins Park 
Camden, NJ 
24 July 2005 
"WXPN All About The Music Festival", 

*Lineage* 
SBD/AUD Matrix mix CDR I got by mail directly from AJ>EAC>FLAC(level 8) 
AUD source: DPA4060 mics (upfront) 
Edited and mixed by AJ; many thanks AJ! 

01. Dancing Barefoot 
02. Ghost Dance 
03. Grateful 
04. Redondo Beach 
05. Beneath The Southern Cross 
06. My Blakean Year 
07. Free Money 
08. Like A Rolling Stone 
09. People Have The Power 
10. Babelogue > 
11. Rock And Roll Nigger > 
12. Gloria 

The first two songs are without drums as Jay Dee Daugherty was "delayed on a series of train and plane mishaps" 

*SBD/AUD Matrix mix* 
I beg you, please do everything you can to keep this recording from showing up someplace like eBay, because I'd love to be able to share more of AJ's great work, and I will share more of his Patti Matrix mixes only under this condition: Absolutely no selling! If the band's wishes in this are disregarded, the well becomes dry, period. So please share freely only to those who will only share freely. 

SQ: Great, I rate it "A+", there's no better sound quality in my collection. This is a big upgrade from the circulating AUD.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento