lunedì 31 luglio 2023

Nina Hagen - 1982-07-31 - Detroit, MI (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

Sbd(low low low gen) > trade Flac > Audaicty > Flac6 16/44.1

I finally got a complete version of this excellent show and soundboard recording after not having it for so many years. You get to hear about the bands little run in with the Canadian Mounted Police and some hash, they played in Toronto the previous night.

I believe this to be a very low gen source as it sound very close to my 2nd gen cassette(mine had no encore). Could be from the master tape too, I don't know. I went through this and lowered the high levels from the floor tom drum mic and it is still a tad bit high, I did what I could to get those parts lowered to even out the mix as best as you can from a cassette recording. Otherwise this was a excellent recording except for the mix problems. I thinking this might be from the DJ at Clutch Cargo's, Diane, she would play the best music before and after shows and she would take requests, she played the 12" version of Eisbaer by Grauzone for me at the Bauhaus show in Dec.1982, I think it was that show. I had to leave early because my friend drank too much, man I was pissed, but I was 15 and lucky just to get in with my cheesy fake ID I got from the an ad in the back of Rolling Stone.

01. Carmen
02. Dread Love
03. Anti-World
04. Alright Tonight?
05. Future Is Now
06. Automan
07. Audio-Video
08. Dr.Art
09. Taichi Tarot
10. Born in Xixax
11. What It Is (James Brown)
12.
13. UFO
14. Cosma Shiva
15. Rivers of Babylon
16. African Reggae
17. Smack Jack
18. Satisfaction

encore
19. My Way
20.
21. Iki Maska

Great show and recording and now it has the encore! If you like Nina at all, you have to get this one. Check samples This version(with the encore)was seeded by Kanzan way back in 2005 on Dime awhile back, sent me a copy last year. Please try to keep this in flac format if you are going to add this to a blog or at the very least offer flac and mp3, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if anyone else has any 1982 tour recordings, please seed them or contact me if you need anything transferred or a nice azimuth adjusted transfer, it does make a difference. I now have a Sony home stereo Mini Disc player/recorder transferring capabilities, Reel To Reel, cassette and, of course, cdr. And for those with other bands that I may like or even if I don't, please contact me even just to let me know that there is a recording out there, but you don't have it or don't want to seed it, I would just like to know what to look for. I hate to think of recordings sitting in a box in a closet or basement rotting away never to be heard again. Even if you don't think the quality is that great,it would still be nice to let others hear it as they might think the quality sufficient for their listening pleasures.  I know of some Berlin shows coming up from the 1982 tour and I seen(several years ago a traders(Duranie?)list a recording of the San Francisco show in 1982.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento