giovedì 26 ottobre 2023

Stevie Ray Vaughan - 1983-10-26 - Reseda, CA (SBD/FLAC)


(Soundboard FLAC)

STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN
Reseda Country Club
Reseda, CA
October 26, 1983

Lineage: 
SBD (?) > CDR received in trade > EAC > HD > TLH > FLAC > You

01. So Excited
02. Pride and Joy
03. Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
04. Little Wing
05. Third Stone from the Sun
06. Mary Had a Little Lamb
07. Tell Me
08. Lovestruck Baby
09. You'll Be Mine
10. Rude Mood

Note: The CD I received had 4 bonus tracks on it as was often the custom at that time, but I have elected not to include them as they were from 2 different venues and of much poorer quality than these tracks.

I can truthfully say that I believe this short 10-song set probably has the BEST SOUND YOU'LL EVER HEAR ON ONE OF HIS LIVE SHOWS. I was not told the source of the recording but it has to be as good a soundboard recording as you will ever hear from 1983 or any other year. Looking it up on eTree, I fould it listed as a SBD recording. Due to the high quality of the recording.
If you are a Stevie Ray Vaughan fan and do not have this recording yet, I ENTHUSIASTICALLY RECOMMEND that you download it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento